Monday 3 October 2011

30 Day Me Challenge - Day 1

everyday meme

The 30 Day Challenge 

I got this idea through everydayme.com and thought that it was such a good idea.  For details click on the button above.  The idea is that everyday you reveal a little more about yourself and everyday you post something different.  So this is my day 1 post.  

Day 1 -Favourite Song

This is a hard one as there are so many to choose from but for personal reasons I would have to choose Lionel Richies - My Destiny 

Yes, its cheesy but it brings back memories of when me and my bf first got together many years ago 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun challenge! We may have to consider doing this too. :) We're blog hopping today with Nykki & Kelly...just wanted to say hi & let you know that we're following now.

    Be sure to visit our blog to enter our $50 Piperlime E-Giftcard giveaway!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jayme and Mendi Thanks a lot for the follow - it means a lot :) x

    ReplyDelete