Tuesday 18 October 2011

30 Day Me Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 – Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Relationship status: In a long term relationship

I have been with Chris for over 5 years now, we met whilst I was on a girls holiday and he was on a boys holiday. I can't say it was the most romantic beginnings but we found that we lived only a couple of miles away from each other and just 'connected' (as cheesy as that sounds).

Right now I am happy, and as with any relationship we have our ups and downs but we work it out. I know that this is the man I want to spend my life with. I don't have any advice for relationships as I take every day as it comes and never take my relationship for granted. You have to work at it but the fact he is my best friend helps :)