Wednesday 19 October 2011

30 Day Me Challenge - Day 13

Day 13 – Your views on drugs and alcohol

I am anti-drugs. BUT I can understand that people can fall in with the wrong crowd and become addicted and you need to understand addiction and that it does not make that person a 'bad person' it is an illness and they need help and support. I feel that kids should be educated better on drugs so that they are better prepared for if/when they are offered them and realise that it is not 'uncool' to say NO!

Alcohol, I love wine (in moderation) Im not the type that goes out every weekend to get 'bladdered' although of course every now and again I might drink more than intended at special occasions. I enjoy a glass of wine in the evening over dinner to 'relax' but in the same sense I could live without it. As long as alcohol is drank sensibly and in moderation I see no problem in it.