Friday 21 October 2011

Barry M Nail Polish in Mushroom



Firstly I love Barry M Nail Polishes. I love the fact that they are an affordable budget polish, currently retailing at approximately £2.99 (Boots/Superdrug do 2 for £5) yet they never scrimp on the quality. 

I own most of the collection that is available in store, although they do have a more extensive range via their website which you can view here

Mushroom is one of my favourite shades available, its a light brown with a greyish tint about it. I love the fact it is subtle so perfect for everyday wear yet has such a high gloss to it. 






I am wearing 2 coats, purely to help it last longer although with only 1 coat you get a beautiful opaque colour without the need for a topcoat, although I would put a top coat on purely to extend the longevity of it.