Saturday 8 October 2011

Coastal Scents 88 Pallette - Metal Mania




Included...


 – 88 eye shadow colours 
– 1 mirror 
– 2 dual end foam tip applicators



What Coastal Scents say


Glamorize your eyes with our Metal Mania Palette. Containing eighty-eight highly pigmented, metallic shadows ranging from sultry neutrals to vibrant pinks this palette is perfect for creating a variety of looks. All of the shadows are pressed powder and may be applied dry or wet using the dual end foam tip applicators included or any eye shadow brush in your collection. The matte black case contains the Coastal Scents logo as well as the name of the palette for convenience.




I absolutely love this palette.  I was going to get the standard 88 palette however there were so many extreme colours which i would not have used often that the metal mania palette was my best option.  All the colours are approximately the size of a 5p coin, are highly pigmented and well just stunning.  


This palette is the best option if you don't like anything too daring yet the light shimmer effect makes your eyes really stand out.  There are so many colours to choose from you are seriously spoilt for choice and this has definitely allowed me to become more experimental with my eye make up.  


As far as I know this is not available in the UK however I purchased mine from http://beautystore4u.co.uk which is worth checking out.  


Let me know your thoughts on the Coastal Scents Palettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment