Sunday 16 October 2011

30 Day Me Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

I have been slacking a little this weekend and have not got around to blog (so sorry). I have had a lovely weekend in London.  Yesterday my boyfriend took me to the new Westfield's shopping centre in Stratford, London and it is huuuuugggee!!!!  I was super excited to discover they had a gigantic Forever 21 store, I was aware of this brand and often used their internet site however it was a rarity to find an actual store in the UK so as you can imagine I HAD to drag my ever so patient boyfriend, Chris around there.  We then had dinner at TGI Fridays before making our way home. Today I went to visit my great aunty in London again to take her to lunch for her, 95th birthday! She still walks to the pub and bought her friend along, she never fails to amaze me and I hope that I am as happy and able if I ever make it to such an age! 

Well now I have rambled on, I shall continue with the actual blog. Its funny because I don't carry a makeup bag around on a daily basis as I change my makeup all the time and generally just throw the lipstick and powder I am wearing that day into my bag incase I need to touch up but when I am going away I always take my makeup bag so I am just going to show the usual items I would take.  

What i have done is displayed a variety of photos and will list the products. If you want me to go into further detail about the products please let me know however this blog will purely be a 'show me' 

Betsey Johnson Betseyville Makeup bag

Elf Lipsticks in Fantasy and Voodoo (faves at the mo, but I go through phases :))


Boots 17 Shine control translucent powder
MAC mineral powder in medium plus
MAC blusher in Dame 
Benefit HOOLA bronzer
Bourjois black eyeshadow (used as liner)


Urban Decay brow box in Honey Pot
Benefit Erase Paste
Urban Decay Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy
Collection 2000 correction concealer
Rimmel London Mascara Day/Night
Urban Decay Brown Kohl Liner
Maybelline Liquid eyeliner (although just replaced with MF one)
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
MAC all that glitters eyeshadow

Loreal Studio Secrets anti-redness concealer
Body Shop oil free foundation
No 7 shine free primer