Tuesday 25 October 2011

Forever 21 Boots

OMG last Saturday my lovely bf took me to the new Westfield shopping centre in Stratford, London. I am lucky enough to live a very reasonable drive away from London so popping there at the weekend is not an issue. When we were there I spotted the A-mazing Forever 21 store. Now this store is a major hit in the USA and I already used their website frequently so to actually find a store, not just a store but one 3 stories tall was well pretty cool! I used my time productively and stocked up on lots of winter jumpers however along the way I found these boots, my only regret is not getting them in black too. They were £22 and super comfy and go great over leggings or skinny jeans!





OK, so they aren't real leather yet they are such an amazing quality for the price alone and I adore the buckle and plait detail on them.