Saturday 22 October 2011

I love tags and I have seen this around for a while. I got this from Kelly at Beauty Obsessed and you can view her blog here. But I know that others have also been in on it such as 
Nykki at My Mane Blog and Melissa-Emily at Life Beyond Base.

These are all great blogs so I suggest you check them out. Also please do this tag and follow it on

 Blush or Bronzer:
A little of both. I use matte bronzer to contour and then a little blush on the apples of my cheeks to add some colour.

Lipgloss or Lipstick:
Before I would have said lipgloss but I have since got more into lipsticks and love the matte finish you can get.

Eyeliner or Mascara:
Mascara all the way. Im not too good at applying eyeliner but with mascara you can get either a dramatic or natural look

Foundation or Concealer:
Foundation. You can always apply more foundation to the areas you need the most.

Neutral or Coloured EyeShadow:
Depends on the occasion. Day - Neutral and Night - Colour

Pressed or Loose Powder:
I find loose powder messy so would have to say pressed.

Brushes or Sponges:
Always a brush.

Long or Short:
Medium, not too long yet not so short that you can do nothing with them.

Acrylic or Natural:
I used to be a fan of acrylics until I realised how much damage they do. I sometimes have them for holiday or occasions but 9 times out of 10 my nails are natural.

Brights or Darks:
Depends on the occasion but I would have to say darks a majority of the time.

Flower or no Flower?
No flower

Perfume or Body Splash:
Perfume - Jimmy Choo original

Lotion or Body Butter:
Lotion although I do like a bit of Palmers Cocoa butter for the smell alone.

Body Wash or Soap:
Body wash always

Jeans or Sweatpants: 
Jeans 

Long Sleeves or Short:
Long in winter, short in summer

Dresses or Skirts:
Dress

Stripes or Plaid:
Stripes

Flip flops or sandals:
Sandals

Scarves or Hats:
Scarve

Studs or dangily earings:
Dangly

Cowboy boots or Riding boots:
Riding

Jackets or Hoodies:
Jacket

Curly or Straight:
Straight

Bun or Ponytail:
Ponytail

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips:
Bobby pins

Hairspray or Gel:
Hairspray (rarely)

Long or Short:
Long

Light or Dark
Light at the moment but building up courage to go darker...will keep you posted!

Side swept bangs or Full bangs:
Side swept

Up or Down:
Down

Rain or Shine
Shine - who likes the rain?

Summer or Winter:
Summer

Fall or Spring:
Spring

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Vanilla

Thanks for reading girls, I hope you enjoyed. I would love for you to do this so if you do link yourself below so that I can read your answers!

Becky x