Wednesday 19 October 2011

L'oreal Paris Colour Infaillible Eyeshadow - Time Resist White

For some time now I have been looking for a white pearlescent eyeshadow to use as a highlighter on the brow bone and in the socket. I have been looking for one thats quite shimmery although does not give you the whole 'glitter' look. 



At the weekend whilst in my local Sainsburys I came across the L'oreal range and picked up this gorgeous eyeshadow from their colour infaillible range. 

The colour is Time Resist White 001, although it is classed as white I would describe it more as pearl as it has very very slight gold undertones.




This is a highly pigmented eyeshadow and retails for approximately £6.99. It is a small jar so it is a little bit more expensive for a drugstore eyeshadow although I do feel that L'oreal is a higher end drugstore brand and you can definitely feel the quality in the product. 

Having discovered this I shall definitely check out the other colours in this range although from what I remember there was not a great deal of choice.