Sunday 16 October 2011

My First Award!!!!

I was so excited to check my blog and find that the kind Nykki from www.mymaneblog.com had awarded me with my very first award.  I have not been blogging for long so this means a lot and thank you to Nykki and my subscribers. 


There are three rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 10 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

7 things about me...

1. I am 27 years old
2. Getting closer to 30 and leaving my 20's behind really scares me
3. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who I know I will spend my life with
4. I met my boyfriend on holiday over 5 years ago (we happened to live a town apart)
5. I can be moody despite the happy exterior
6. I have a national certificate in electrical engineering with a double distinction
7. My favourite city is New York

3. 

The blogs that I have chosen to award. 


The blogs above are in no specific order.