Sunday 9 October 2011

Weekend Haul and new bag :)

Hi Guys,

This weekend I went on a little shopping spree...and heres what I picked up!  Enjoy!




1. Fiorelli Bag 


I LOVE large bags at the moment and this was on sale reduced from £70 to £39.95 so I just had to have it. I love the fact that it is so big I can fit everything in it.  It will be perfect to take on holiday as an 'airport' bag.  There is so much detail and it is so well made that you just know it will last forever. Im a big fan of Fiorelli as they do amazing bags at such a great price. 


2. Dr Brandt 'Pores no More Vacuum Cleaner' for £39. I had heard some reviews about this not being so good.  It claims to 'suck' the blackheads right out. I had the urge to try this despite the reviews and will be sure to do a follow up on the product once I have tried it.  The lovely ladies of Space NK threw in a few samples including cleanser, mask and some anti ageing products???  I quickly passed these ones onto my mum, not sure I need them just yet, unless the sales assistant thought otherwise :)


3. Garnier Caffeine anti-dark circles roll on.  I have heard great reviews on this product, some even claiming it is better than the Touche Eclat by YSL so I HAD to try this.  This was around £10 from boots.  It is an under eye concealer - I purchased medium, they do a fair and dark also.  It feels so cooling when I tested on my hand so I will let you know how I get on with this one.


4. Clean and Clear Morning Energy.  I have the facial scrub of this and was quite impressed.  I love the refreshing smell and feel it gave my skin so when I saw the moisturiser I was keen to try it.  


5. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector.  This is a BB cream or blemish cream.  Incase you are not familiar there has been a lot of hype around this and the reviews I had heard were kind of mixed. I was keen to try though and they had a special offer in Boots where you buy 2 Garnier products you get the 3rd free so I picked up an extra of this for my mum. 


6. Boots No. 7 Concealer Brush - I had a £5 voucher for No. 7 so this only cost be £3. I always get the vouchers and never use them so I was determined not to waste them this time.  This looks like a good quality brush and its larger than my existing concealer brush which I liked. 


Well thats it for my haul this week, I hope that you enjoyed. Please leave comments below as I always respond and love hearing your thoughts and latest  buys. 


Also, don't forget to subscribe to ensure you don't miss any follow up reviews :) 

8 comments:

  1. I adore that bag! Fiorelli is the brand I shall alwways go for first! Such good prices for such great quality.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love this bag too and at such a great price. I think sometimes the brand is overlooked. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Fiorelli! I love their bags and purses! I bought a wallet from them about a month ago. You're so right, for the price you pay they are amazing quality (and they look nicer than some super designer brands about. heh) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree hun, I love their bags and purses. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. n. 7 brushes are great! you should check out the foundation brush! it's uh-may-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments girls, don't forget to leave your links as I love checking out new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that exact Fiorelli bag but in gold and black. I absolutely love it-and the zip at the side :P
    andbeauty.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete