Sunday 13 November 2011

Boots Photo Flawless Makeup Primer

sorry for the lack of blog posts this week, I feel I have been slacking a bit however I hope to make it up this week as I have a WHOLE week off work :)!

Yesterday my boyfriend introduced me to the world of football by taking me to my first ever game at the new Wembley stadium to see England v. Spain and I am pleased to say we (England) that is won! Although football isn't really my 'thing' I did actually enjoy it and even got in with the spirit of it by enjoying a pint before the game...those that know me will know I am a strictly white wine girl and would not be seen dead with a pint but apparently its 'the done' thing at a football game! :)

Now onto my review. I have been using this primer for about a week and half and I know that lots of girls have already reviewed it and I am probably a little backwards when it comes to discovering this product. I have tried so many primers it is unimaginable and I always find they are either hard to blend or are really thick in consistency so I was pleased to discover this was neither. At £4.99 I didn't expect great things to happen, but they did and this is definitely going to be a staple in my make-up bag for a long time. 

It comes in a tube and on initial appearance it looks classy, I would even go as far to say it looks expensive. The product itself I would describe as a balm, and if you have ever tried Benefits Pore Perfector then this is a very good likeness to it in consistency and application which I loved! 

This glided on perfectly and whereas usually foundation brings out the dry areas of my skin and can leave it looking a little 'flaky' this actually prevented it. 

Im not usually one to 'stock' up on products, but this being such a bargain I think I will be returning for more in fear that they discontinue this product...