Sunday 13 November 2011

Johnson Face Care Eye Make Up Remover Pads

When it comes to removing my eye make-up I like the most effective and simplest method available thats why remover pads are ideal for me. Not only are they quick and convenient, generally they are fairly cheap so are a winner all round. 

Previously I had been using the Simple pads, although I did not hate them. I did not rate them either. Purely because of the packaging which was a resealable packet similar to face wipes but they dried out so quickly I ended up throwing half the packet away so when I came across the Johnson 'gentle eye makeup remover pads' it was their packaging that convinced me to buy them.




These come in a plastic screw top container and can be purchased at around £3 from Boots, Superdrug or large supermarkets and drugstores. 

The pads are fairly large which I liked, and are not drenched in product, which having sensitive eyes, to me this is a good thing as some remover pads I have found that the first few to be very 'wet'. What I liked most about them other than their size was the fact that these actually do work. They are super soft and leave your eyes feeling really 'cleansed'. They even removed my stubborn 'BadGal' waterproof mascara and thats saying something :).

Pads approximately 60mm diameter 


I will definitely be investing in more of these the only negative thing I can think of is the fact that as the packaging is so bulky they would not be the most convenient to travel with but other than that these get a big thumbs up :) 


What are your favourite eye make-up removers? Do you prefer the pads or liquids?