Monday 14 November 2011

What a lovely surprise :)

Wow, I came home today to a lovely surprise, the lovely Faye at LoveFayexoxo had presented me with not one, but TWO blog awards. If you have not seen Fayes blog then please check it out, which you can do so by clicking here.




Thank you so much Faye for choosing me out of some really wonderful blogs to receive the awards. 

In order to keep this going I am going to select, in no particular order 5 of my current favourite blogs. This is truly hard for me to do as there are so many gorgeous blogs which I love to read so please don't be disheartened if you are not selected this time. 


Vivianna just won the Cosmo Blog Awards for best beauty blog and I think its clear from her blog why. I love her down to earth nature and the fact despite her popularity she still finds the time to respond to her subscribers.

Not only is Ysis beautiful she really cares about her readers. When we mentioned on Twitter we knew little about StumbleUpon she went and wrote a post there and then, now thats being dedicated to your subscribers.

I only just discovered this blog and am already loving the style of Vykki's blog so please check it out. 

Sarah recently started the Spotlight blogger posts and took the time to contact myself and other bloggers to participate it was a great way for other blogs to get noticed and a chance for Sarah and her readers to discover new blogs. I seriously suggest you check her blog. 

I adore this blog and you can tell Ellis really cares for her readers. As well as looking after her gorgeous baby daughter she also finds the time to post for her subscribers. 


If I have awarded you then please continue this on by choosing 5 of your current favourite blogs and letting them know.