Friday 2 March 2012

In the RED NOTD

I love a red nail, so much so that I own a plethora of red nail polishes in every shade possible. I love the sexiness and shine of a perfect red manicure so throw some glitter into the mix and you have my perfect combo. So thats exactly what I did with my Glossy Box Deborah Lippman glitter nail polish and Barry M Red Wine, and these were the results! 


Base - Barry M Red Wine 
Top Coat - Deborah Lippmann (shade unidentified)

Barry M nail polishes will always be a staple in my life as they are cheap and reliable and I begrudge spending a fortune on nail varnishes. The Deborah Lippmann of course is pricier, and this is evident in the quality, however I probably would not purchase again purely based on the cost element alone. 

Having had surgery on my face, makeup has not been top priority this week unfortunately although as it is the other halts birthday tomorrow I thought I would treat myself to this little mani! 

What are your thoughts?