Friday 23 March 2012

Blog Blackout...A post of a different kind!

This post is a little different from my usual and is something that I feel that we should all be aware of and participate when possible. For those of you that are not familiar with Sport Relief then here is a little info for you. 

Sport Relief is one of the UK's biggest fundraising events, bringing an entire nation together to get active, raise cash and most importantly change lives. All the money raised by the public helps people living incredibly tough lives both at home in the UK and across the worlds poorest countries. 

I don't know about you but I feel incredibly blessed to have the life which I have that some people aren't fortunate enough to lead. 

As the nation celebrates the biggest ever year of sport, the entire country can join in the fun with Sport Relief from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th March. 

And because of this I shall be participating in the Blogging blackout in aid of Sport Relief! All beauty related posts shall be put on hold until Sunday and what I ask of you, my loyal readers that if at all possible you click the link right below and donate whatever you can, every little helps. I will definitely be donating today! 

Let me know if you have participated this year in the comments below, fundraising events etc. and will you be participating in the blackout?

For further information on Sport Relief and where your money goes please visit http://www.sportrelief.com