Monday 5 March 2012

Stepping into Spring ft. Barry M Nail Paints

Colours are everywhere at the moment, brights, pastels, you name it. It seems when it comes to Spring then colours the key! So with that in mind I have put together a collection of my favourite Barry M nail polishes which will be perfect for Spring!


1. Peach Melba 318
2. Coral 296
3. Bright Pink 279
4. Fuchsia 302
5. Mint Green 304 

Coral is my personal fave, it adds a splash of colour to any outfit especially as my wardrobe is a haze of neutral colours. 


In case you weren't aware I love Barry M Nail Polishes based on the fact they are affordable at £2.99 a pop and glide on effortlessly. After only a couple of coats you can achieve a full opaque look. 

These are available at selected Boots and Superdrug, or visit the Barry M website and see the full collection by clicking here.

What are your favourite colours for spring?

* all items mentioned were purchased by me. All opinions are my own, neither was I asked to do this review.