Thursday 24 May 2012

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion

Benefit Triple EmulsionBenefits Triple Emulsion MoisturiserBenefits Triple Emulsion When it comes to moisturisers the one criteria it must have is be oil free in order to counteract the shine from my oily to combo skin. I had been using the Santuarys mattifying moisturiser but it just wasn't cutting it in the moisture stakes so I have been on the hunt for a new moisturiser that hydrates my skin where needed without causing my skin to product more oil than usual. Benefits Triple Performing facial moisturiser forms part of the Benefit skincare range released early last year. The aesthetics are typical Benefit. Cute and girly with a twist. The glass bottle is sophisticated without looking over the top whilst the faux cork lid gives it the Benefit touch. Priced at £19.50 for 50.3ml of product this is a tad pricey yet sits nicely with the pricing structure of other Benefit products. Basically if you know Benefit then you know the average price ranges. Firstly, I adore the scent. Fresh, slightly fruity and not at all potent. I apply this in the mornings before foundation but I have been applying under The Present facial primer lately and find that these compliment each other well. The formulation is rather thin, which means it can be hard to cover your entire face with one application so I find myself using 2-3 pumps to get enough coverage but this suits me well as despite using every morning for 2 months I have not even got half way through. Although I am hesitant to say this has made a dramatic difference in my skin tone yet it does keep my skin hydrated for the entire day without leaving me like a grease ball it also has the added benefit of an SPF 15 so if you aren't good at remembering to put your sun screen on then this does it for you. Especially now the weathers starting to heat up! Hello Summer :-)!