Sunday 6 May 2012

Cargo Lipgloss in Morocco Review

lip 2
Every now again again you get somewhat of a gem in a beauty box and this seems to be what has happened with the Cargo Lipgloss I received a few months back. Having reverted to almost all lipsticks lately its rare these days to find a lipgloss in my collection but having been rather impressed by this I thought it was time I shared it with you. The colour Morrocco is a highly pigmented rose pink, with a hint of slight gold flecks through it. On initial glance I assumed that the gold would be too much and threw to the back of my drawer in a haste. However I have made it my mission to try products in my beauty boxes rather than instantly dismiss so I tried this on a whim and I was suitably impressed. The colour is subtle enough to wear during the day yet pigmented enough that it can be built up for intensity. Shimmer? What shimmer? There is no visible glitter/shimmer when this is applied just a very subtle iridescent highlight when it catches the light. As for stickiness, the one thing that puts me off glosses, this was bar to none, the formulation is not your average sticky lipgloss, although there is some its very minimal providing an almost mattified finish without drying your lips out. If you would like to see this in action you can check out my FOTD here.

Cargo is not a brand that I was familiar with however after doing a little fishing online you can purchase Cargo cosmetics at Beauty Bay

Did you get this in Glossy Box and what were your thoughts?