Tuesday 24 July 2012

Competition | £100 ASOS Challenge

I think everyone has heard of the £100 ASOS challenge over at The Discount Coder Blog and I thought it was about time I dipped my paws in. Who doesn't enjoy a bit of virtual shopping right? 

Going out on the town these days is a rarity so when I do dig my party shoes out I like to go all out, fake tan, new outfit the whole shebang! When it comes to my outfits I tend to stick to classic shapes and favour black with a splash of colour. This playsuit is literally calling my name. I usually stick to a trusty dress when it comes to going out so a playsuit is a good compromise and the classic shape of this means its not going to date. Being a short ass, when it comes to shoes I am like 'stack me up'! The higher the better, yes there have been a few accidents in the past as a result of my skyscraper heels, most recently in Frankie and Bennies where I proceeded to go A over T in the loo's! haha. A clutch is a must on a night out. I hate seeing ladies with a full on handbag, it just ruins a perfectly good ensemble so this, albeit out of my comfort zone colour wise makes the entire outfit stand out a tad more, especially teamed with a bright coral lip! Statement necklaces are becoming a little popular in my collection lately and I love a structured one such as this one, as the playsuit is rather low this would just help draw attention away from the boob area! 

So guys that's it for my outfit, nothing too daring my this is something I would definitely throw together on a night out with the girls!