Friday 5 October 2012

CATCHING UP - LIFE #8

Ah, Instagram posts. These seem to be hit and miss in the blogging community and I know some see them as a cop out of a blog post. Me personally? I love them! So without wanting to dwell on whether or not we love them or loathe them I have decided to do a catch up. Call it OCD if you will I tend to  call it my organisational Virgo side so I hope you enjoy a rather hefty instalment!


Flat pack hell, Jalepenos, eBay finds, Canabis drink, immature behaviour, Paris OOTD, funny texts, my humble abode, cheeky drink mid week, favourite book becomes a film, messy blogging with dead camera, pepsi old skool, mini twisters, Paris Haul, cold nights = slippers, reached 600 milestone (thank you), mum stocked me up on cleaning products, made prawn cocktails for lunch, The Notebook, our home, outfit tof the day, Ikea list, mussels in France, Sephora haul, breakfast in Paris, Temp in Paris, Our bed in hotel, Just WOW, a mess clearing out before moving out!, Paris wishlist!

If you fancy seeing more of the above then come and follow me on Instagram @beckysmakeup