Tuesday 2 October 2012

Duo Boots Blogger Competition

When an email popped into my inbox offering the opportunity to win a pair of shoes or boots worth up to £270 my eyebrows immediately tweaked. Duo was a brand that I had not heard of before however a quick mooch of their website told me this was right up my street so I could not wait to get stuck into their competition by creating a season look featuring either shoes or boots by Duo! The competition is open to all bloggers, to find out more click here.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

I am definitely a boot girl when it comes to my footwear atire so Autumn seemed like the perfect season to opt for. As soon as I clicked on the site these ankle boots immediately caught my eye. I decided to add a splash of colour to my usual skinny jean 'uniform' by following along the line of the red wine almost vampy trend which seems to be very popular at the moment. A slouchy jumper is a must, no one likes a muffin top over their skinnys do they :-) and what with the colder months coming I definitely like to make up for it in comfort food. The bag is an absolute steal from eBay and definitely has somewhat of a *cough* Mulberry feel about it. I added the scarf to bring the colours together, a sweep of a deep red lippy and you are good to go. 

So what did you think of my outfit? Will you be entering the competition?