Sunday 21 April 2013

Weekend Wish List #7

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 

1. Essie Nail Polish in Meet me at Sunset - Chanel Holiday has been on my radar ever since Anna posted about it, but at £18 a pop its a little bit steep for a nail polish. I have heard rumours that Essies Meet me at Sunset is a rather good dupe and at £7.99 its only a fraction of the Chanel. 
2. Mulberry Small Del Rey -  I broke my Mulberry virginity earlier in the year with a new purse which I love. I am yet to own a Mulberry handbag and being the fickle person that I am with handbags I can't see it happening anytime soon, but a girl can dream right? This tan number is right up my street and would be perfect for the summer. 
3. Beauty Blender - I flit between a Sigma F80 and Real Techniques buffing brush/expert face brush to apply liquid foundation but I have heard such good reviews on the beauty blender that I am rather intrigued to try it. 
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy -  Yesterday caught me browsing the perfume aisle of House of Fraser. I have never tried a Marc Jacobs perfume and their bottles aren't really my cup of tea but I actually loved the scent of Daisy plus it got the boyfs approval. And despite my earlier claims about the bottles I actually really love the simplicity of this one. 
5. Zara Wedges -  I love me some Zara wedges and was quick to pick up the black ones from their TRF range last summer. These are very similar bar a gorgeous colab of nude and black which suits me fine. Plus their not too pricey either. 
6. Topshop Pug Pyjamas - Its time to store away the onesies and opt for a more summer friendly night atire. I jest as I never actually fell on the onesie bandwagon despite temptation. This cute pyjama set from Topshop is going to be perfect for when I eventually get away for some sun!