Sunday 12 May 2013

Weekend Wish List #9

Weekend Beauty Wish List
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 

After somewhat a busy fun filled week I have been left with a list as long as my arm in terms of products I am coveting lately. This week saw me attend my first blogger event in London at the Pure PR #puregetaway, and with the persuasion of the lovely Lisa and Alice I ended up at my second event of the night. So thanks ladies. I am pretty sure my bank balance is still recovering from a brief encounter with Liberty's and the Aesop counter though.  I digress. So onto this weeks wish list. 

1. The Body Shop  Banana Shampoo/Conditioner - I used to use this back in the day and heaven knows why I stopped. I quick whiff of this over the weekend took me back to my youth and it has been firmly placed back onto my shopping list. Its definitely a love it or hate it scent. I am definitlely of the former and  find banana scents rediculously addictive. 

2. Bourjois Cream Blushes - I got the heads up on these a little while back and I believe they are available from Boots on the 15th May (they are available at Selfridges now though FTW). This year saw Bourjois celebrate an incredible 150 years in the business and in celebration they have released a rather gorgeous selection of cream to powder blushes. Sweet Cheeks and Nude Velvet have definitely caught my eye. 

3. Topshop Joni Jeans - Just because I love a good pair of black jeans. I live in my Leighs and most recently purchased a few Zara skinnys which I adore. I don't think you can beat a good pair of jeans in your collection and they are definitely my uniform of choice. 

4. Argos Heart Drawers - A few years back I purchased the Alex 5 drawer. Cue a few years later and its the beauty  bloggers storage of choice. However having packed it to the brim I don't really want to buy another so this cute chest of drawers from Argos looks the perfect alternative. Just a shame it is sold out or it would be mine. 

5. Chanel  Les Beiges -  I don't think theres any lady around that has not seen nor heard  of this powder from Chanel. Every time I see a Chanel counter I have to have a swatch and admire it but at £38 its quite a lot of notes to part with for a powder. But with a few advantage points lurking about I may forego my Chanel lipstick purchase I was initially going to use my points for and put towards this beauty. 

6. Estée Lauder Brow Duo -  Whilst in London on Thursday I was treated to a mini brow make over by the absolutely adorable MUA Joanna Bernacka-Pettit. She used this on me and I was immediately sold. I am quite partial to the pencils which you don't have to sharpen, the Clinique Superfine is my  go to. But every time it runs out you have to buy an entire new one. I loved the fact that this is refillable so you can just buy re-fills each time which works out slightly cheaper than my current one. 

What have you been lusting after this week?