Friday 26 July 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro | Summer Orange

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish Summer Orange

Suffice to say I have found a new nail polish love. I didn't think the day would come when I would find a polish to rival my extensive Essie collection but Rimmel Salon Pro range have hit the nail on the head with this range. After Summer Orange made its way into my Boots basket a while couple of weeks ago its all I have been wearing on my nails since. A vibrant orange red its definitely a shade which stands out from the crowd. In fact I can't fault the range. Firstly, the brush. Hallelujah, other brands aside from Essie are taking note with the wider brush which allows you to glide your polish on in one swoop, goodbye messy nails. The formula is spot on - not too thick and not too runny, which allows you to get streak free nails in just one coat. With the brighter shades you need a couple of coats to achieve full opaqueness but the formula dries pretty quickly so once you have finished your second hand you can move straight back onto the first. Lasting time? Well my five day old nails in the picture are testimony that this stuff lasts. Aside from a little wear at the edges its pretty much chip free, albeit they were topped with a good helping of Seché Vite. With 32 colours available in the range and at only £4.49 a pop I have already scheduled another visit to Boots.